Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing 6

I enjoyed this program. I -stats and team snap are sites that I will definetly use during the next coming school year. It gives me so many options that I could really use. I can mange my team, put the schedule on there, it can manage my fees and payments, email the entire team at one time (That is well worth it) , team photos, my freshman team moms are always getting food together and this program will allow them to coordinate bringing drinks and refrehments. Oh also the data is password protected. This is a terrific program I like this and will utilize this program.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

When you mention a website in your blog, try creating a link to it. Just highlight the text and then click the link button. It will let you put in the URL so that your readers can check out those sites with just one click. Your readers don't have to see the URL just click the word.
It would look like this:
MISD 23Things