Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing 18

Here is my myspace page.It wasveryeasy to do. The first thing I had to do was get a bougus email adress and then went to the myspace homepage and created my profile. It is nothing spectacular because personally I do not like them. I feel like, even after explorig them today, they can be very dangeous and that students use them in a negative way. I have highshool students so I made up an alias becuase if they get to my page I do not want them to mistake me as their friend because of my age and my postion with them. i I believe parents should also be careful about their kids myspace page ad monitor them weekly if not daily. The things that I have seen on my space are very disturbing. I know there are some positive things that myspace can offer like keeping in touch with your friends and finding people but to me it is still negative in my mind but if you want to really connect with your kids this is the way to do it but let me remind you that there is a thin line that may be crossed with the information that is on these pages.
http://www.myspace.com/cb3kids

No comments: