Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing 23

I totally did not understand the cartoon tutorial because I could not keep up with the words. I know I am slow:) But I sorta got the 14 days and after 17 years you can use something. But if I really need something I will use the Creative Commons website that I looked at for this thing. This is topic that every teacher should be familar with because we are always looking for and using teaching material. I must also admit that our librarians at Horn keep us updated on copy right too.Learning 2.0 is a discovery learning program created by Helene Blowers and adapted by the California School Library Association and others. Content and style for Learning 2.0 - 23 Things has been borrowed and duplicated with permission, under a Creative Commons License.

No comments: