Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing 17

Where was all of this information when I was in school? I watched the Common Crafts video on podcast and once again they came through for me on explaining a topic perfectly in not alot of time. I still need to get an ipod or mp3 player so I can take full advantage of it. I also went through the tutorial on Del.cio.us. This is a great tool. This is something I would definelty have used when I was in school because so many times we are looking up the same topics and then once we have completed our paper all of our resources are lost. But now today students can save their information through del.cio.us and have all of their bookmarks organized. That is also a luxury too because usually you will bookmark important or helpful sites but they are not organized and you have to scroll through a huge list of them to get what you want but now you can tag them and have a total library of information that can be shared. Another great feature is being able to access it anywhere since you have to login. It really saves valauble time and it is easy to do.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

The district offers a class called Social Bookmarking which is all about del.icio.us if you want to learn more.